Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Why Is My Dog's Head Sometimes Crooked

HOW TO PAINT sugar paste is applied on HOW TO MAKE A CAKE


just a rolling pin, stencils, a pair of latex gloves and imagination.
nothing more, nothing less!
my cake as you can see the endless irregularity is my first creation.

here is my steps:
-I took a piece of my pdz , a liquid colors (as well as powder is ok) or natural colors such as red beet for example!

-I pressed with the thumb on the ball pdz creating a sort of hole where I put a few drops of red food color

-I wore latex gloves (if possible is biodegradable!) And I started manipulate
after 2 minutes ... here is the pink!

-I started to stretch the PDZ and then I used a simple care stencil
-I then assembled my cake, mascarpone and nutella before I mixed in equal quantities -then I created with layers of sponge cake Cocoa


-have spread throughout the white pdz and I put it on any surface (except one part because I wanted the effect of "window")
I then placed my pink hearts and created a puppet ugly but nice and I put on the biggest heart.
final touch: the strawberry skewered with a toothpick and fixed to the chocolaty.
course I ate the other end ^ _ ^ I have not
manual, but I think we are great friends and the PDZ in the future!

0 comments:

Post a Comment