a very sweet "sweet"!
here's a way to use the dulce de leche I do in a pressure cooker !
x 4 servings Preparation:
molds, I have tried these, sensational, simply remove the cap on and ... Pluff down alone, does not stick to anything at all!
here's a way to use the dulce de leche I do in a pressure cooker !
x 4 servings Preparation:
molds, I have tried these, sensational, simply remove the cap on and ... Pluff down alone, does not stick to anything at all!
-Soak the gelatin
-take and put a pot of dulce de leche cuc.AI
-pour the cream and melt all
-squeeze the gelatine and pour in the pan, if using agar agar put it directly dentro.sciolgliete everything here
-Now paid into the molds, of course, are also fine glasses!
-after a night in the refrigerator are ready to pamper you!
-pour the cream and melt all
-squeeze the gelatine and pour in the pan, if using agar agar put it directly dentro.sciolgliete everything here
-Now paid into the molds, of course, are also fine glasses!
-after a night in the refrigerator are ready to pamper you!
0 comments:
Post a Comment