Monday, February 21, 2011

Cartoon Mental Patient

MUSSELS stew pressure cooker, ready in 5 minutes!


ready in 5 minutes, the mussels with the pressure cooker
perhaps preparing fastest ever by a pap!
preparation:
-course first to remove the burrs and clean the shell mussels
(I will take it nice and clean, if you do not have the fish cleaned obviously need at least 15 minutes ...) Put the garlic
-cut and do rondelline brown in oil
evo-add the parsley
-add the mussels, a pinch of salt-ino and a grating of pepper
-add the white wine, wait 1 minute and add the past to People who like even 1 / 2 lemon juice, stir a moment
-close, from the whistle: count 1 minute, 50 seconds even enough!
after having served on plates, with the stew them, many slices of bread in the basket ...
I thought ...
with the sauce that has advanced I could cook rice!
well then you
RISOTTO WITH MUSSELS IN PRESSURE COOKER!
so I did:
-1 cup rice -1 / 2 bic.ERE stew of mussels
bic.ERE -1 and 1 / 2 water
-4 / 5 already cooked mussels
preparation:
-all in pap (the same when we cooked the mussels, then we should not wash the pan!)
-close, from the whistle: 8 minutes
bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment