Sunday, February 20, 2011

Make Money In Core Metal

Cassone for roast chicken

A stroke of luck this morning as I walked the olive grove, nothing amazing, but a good foundation to make us a chicken coop. In
project to make my olive functional and self-control (like permaculture), was also to include the animals that I facilitated the monitoring work of the grass under the trees.
The chicken is the house of chickens, but it can also be the home of the ducks, and can also be a good source of fertilizer for the garden and all the olive grove.
I waited a bit ', before deciding to build the chicken coop, I had some pallets for walls and corrugated iron recovery for the cover, I could use this material to build my mini hen-house at no cost, but the pallets were not much, too heavy, too old ...
Back to this morning, there is a space journey that takes the ecological olive grove, where it is often relieved of bulky material, do we always look. I have a thing to recover anything that can be reused, the material is always greener recovery. Well, on the island, there was this old body of a package of railroad equipment and a few pallets, make us a good basis for a small chicken coop for a few chickens. A Blueberry

really like to be photographed :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment