ASPARAGUS RISOTTO, turmeric and BRIE in a pressure cooker
ingredients:
x 1 person
-1 bic.ERE rice ( NO pre-cooked ones!)
bic.ERI water
-2 -1 -7
nut vegetable asparagus
-1 / 2 turmeric powder cuc.AINO
-30 g brie cheese
-based sauté onion, carrot, celery taste
preparation: two-
cuc.AI extra virgin olive oil, brown the basis of the mixture, as I now always put my bed frozen, ready-enter

rice and nut, toast for a couple of minutes
-add the asparagus, fresh and frozen, into small pieces.
-add two glasses of water and turmeric
-close: 6 minutes from the whistle
-open, there will still be a little bit of liquid that will, in fact, add the Brie and stir until completely melted
***
RULE TO COOK THE RICE IN PAP
E ':
PART 1 RICE
2 parts water
(or liquids in general, such as broth, wine, milk ...)
maximum time from the whistle: 9 minutes
I use 1 part Rice to head if I do a single dish is a good deal and plentiful.
0 comments:
Post a Comment