Thursday, March 10, 2011

Saturn Leak Water In Back Seat

mushrooms in a pressure cooker

the sliced \u200b\u200bmushrooms in a pressure cooker are quick to make, ready in 3 minutes!

preparation:
-sliced \u200b\u200bor diced mushrooms after first removing the part with the land, to wash them if you can avoid

-pap put oil and garlic, fry for a minute (if you want then Remove the garlic)
-enter the mushrooms and everything else, salt & pepper to taste and mix just

-locking, calculated from the whistle three minutes!

ps.a I like when you create a little sauce, if you want it with less liquid and reduce the white wine is made by half the amount I have pointed out.
very liquid from mushrooms themselves, so you can do it.
but make the shoe in the sauce is divine for me so I keep the dose of 1 / 2 white wine bic.ERE ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment