Friday, March 4, 2011

Read Online Watch Men Comic

in a pressure cooker in a pressure cooker

you can do well in spaghetti pressure cooker!

start immediately with the specify which of course you have to break them in half!
then those who think I'm desecrating a myth, just spaghetti, please change the blog for today ...
here writes a woman who's always in a hurry, so let me do what I want in my kitchen
^ _ ^ I love spaghetti, but put on the pot, fill it, put it on fire, wait until boiling, add salt, throw down ... so I occasionally venture to me and I prepare in 5 minutes, you got it!

in 5 minutes I cooked spaghetti with the pressure cooker!
how?
I reveal the secret ...

ingredients:
x 1 person
-spaghetti No. 5
-3 cups water -1 pinch salt

preparation:
-sure of the cooking time of your spaghetti,
my 8 minutes, then divide this time by half: 4
-take your dose of spaghetti split-half -arrange them into the pap with a pinch of salt and cover them with glasses of water, must be covered with wire, I recommend, so if you need a drink more, use it!
-locking, the kick (after About 1 minute) obtained 4 minutes (example given for my kind of brand used)

-seasoned with sauces you have in surplus (as I did, which was little, but I dare not throw it!! ), or as you love them more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment