Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kaleidoscope Vision In Eyes

After the wind Wind


















the olive grove after the wind like a battlefield.
Harlock, is a defining system immediately when pruning branches, he expects no inspiration, and maybe even some inspiration that gives him a hand ;-), if in the meantime get a "hurricane", it happens that the end branches all on the network.

After the wind, before the hen house, arrived two Muscovy ducks, of course, also came before him prepared a fence, until I saw them because I do not have the inspiration!

was my intention leave them free to roam everywhere, and probably there I'll leave, but for now I am unable to change my mind because of their resourcefulness. Just released are directed to the recinzine over the road trying to pass through the holes in the network. The network that I used to fence the olive grove is designed to stop large animals but not ducks.

For now I made a makeshift fence, then we'll see.

0 comments:

Post a Comment