Saturday, January 8, 2011

Wilton Dirt Bike Cake Pan

Mini DUAL

In una giornata di caldo apparente, dove le api bottinano polline che non so dove lo trovano, ( e giuro che non sto in Marocco) mi sono messo all'opera per allestire una piccola aiuola a cumulo .


















Non ho seguito tutti i parametri, perché il materiale non è proprio a portata di mano e per colpa del tempaccio dei giorni scorsi sono rimasto indietro con i lavori.

L'aiuola a cumulo è un tradizionale metodo culturale cinese praticato da migliaia di anni. I vantaggi dell'aiuola are a combination, the increase in acreage, the possibility to file more dense because the incidence of light on the slope is more favorable and also due to the material used (wood, leaves, compost, turf ...) promotes the formation of humus and heat production.
There is only one small problem , all ' olive do not have a source or a water well and the bed of multiple tends to dry up faster than a flat bed.

Ok, I'm a arruffone, I can not do everything correctly, there is already my job requires me, imagine if I enjoy it when I follow the rules ...

My flowerbed in combination, is smaller and shallower than the method developed in the sixties by Hermann Andra. The
regular procedure is this: dig a trench 25 cm wide, 180 cm long and like. In the center you put sticks and twigs possibly in a state of decomposizine to form a rounded mound 45 cm high and 50 cm wide. After this you put the sod upside down (taken before the grave). You add foliage wet for 25 cm, then 15 cm and 15 cm of soil composed of vegetable garden with compost.



















I put, to keep the pile moist longer, even a sheet of cardboard before the last layer of loam, because as I said there is too little water .. . only one collection from the sky!

0 comments:

Post a Comment