Thursday, January 20, 2011

Brazilian Wax Intercourse

The garden in winter

the TV talking about partying and prostitutes. Here you prepare your garden for the new season ... this is reality! Now I'm


abandoning the traditional system flowerbeds monoculture (monogamy does not go out of fashion now among the vegetables we need more variety, so help each other!).
I made new beds (or benches) in line with the previous garden synergistic, because there is not many other possibilities to ' olive grove. The direction is perfect, north south, which allows the vegetables to get the best light during the day.


















L'erba cresce anche d'inverno, la pacciamatura in questo caso serve per "bonificare" l'aiuola dalle infestanti.


















No, non c'è un morto sotto il cumulo, anche se l'impressione è quella! è solo un'altra aiuola a cumulo.


















Here at ' the olive garden if there is no water. The points of rainwater harvesting are now four, now also comes from above the road, I still have to put the tube to connect the other 14 tanks below.

0 comments:

Post a Comment