C'è la prima volta per tutto caro nipote.
I remember many years ago when I still was not an expert on bees, which could take a shower installed in a wall of concrete blocks.
the phone rang while I was reading the "history of my people" by Edoardo Nesi, a book about the decline of textiles in Prato. My work had already become a pain, not that I was missing work, but the suffering was charged ...
Back to swarm, and my brother on the phone told me, here's a cloud of bees that is entering the wall of the room of the R.. Li ... and everyone is scared. I did not pray much, I went quickly on the spot and calmed all that were not dangerous and that there was no need to call the fire department, I could I think, but not right away, I had my equipment with me, and then after that there would be a national player, was the first game of World Cup 2010. I told him I'd be back the next day with everything you need.
The next day I went with the mallet and chisel and began to beat up to create a hole big enough to get into it with his hand, but still not enough because the core was placed inside a lot.
I had to break all the concrete block, then I could remove the small combs, which had built the hive and place of polystyrene, and did so even with the bees. You know, this was not the first swarm that had settled in that wall, because I realized that there were many old combs dried.
I do not know exactly when the queen came out because at some point I used the smoke to get them to leave.
is attacked on all side wall and I realized that here was the queen. Posizionai the hive against the wall and spazzolai bees inside the hive, the game was done.
dear nephew, you do not know the satisfaction I felt from that moment I felt a real beekeeper.
0 comments:
Post a Comment