Or maybe it would be more correct to call them "cons".
The fact is that I am studying a self-taught German. I was totally ignorant with regard to this language and had long wanted to fill this gap. Especially since, raising a Swiss breed, I often go over the border in areas where they speak-and-only understand German, so English can not help. Even just going to eat at the restaurant became a game of chance, without being able to know what he had ordered did not arrive until the dish (though I've always gone well, never unpleasant surprises).
by accident I came to the attention of the publishing house Assimil and I immediately bought the German course, book and CD. Just be consistent in the study, as required by the method and the results were not slow in coming. I was skeptical but I had to think again! It really works!
One result of this study is that I have opened the doors of the German network that were previously off limits for me ! I agree that we can always make do with the Google translator, but you know that all the translators on-line have their major-limits.
The first experiment with soy milk, it was a success and managed to produce one liter of yogurt creamy and not at all sour. And fresher than that! With the homemade yogurt is really possible to take all those nice live cultures much praised by the advertising of industrial products! We can say the same yogurt in the supermarket?
For those interested in deepening the subject of homemade yogurt, I report the blog " Good and simple, like bread , full of useful information.
0 comments:
Post a Comment