Manca solo una bella doccia poi ho finito.
La vendemmia 2010 è iniziata giovedi nella vigna di ste , si perché se vuoi un buon vino ci vuole una buona uva e l'uva di ste è buona e biologica.
Le mie viti non sono ancora tutte in piena produzione, in più quest'anno molta uva si è ammalata.
Ho finito di sistemare la cantina qualche giorno fa, ho comprato una pigiadiraspatrice nuova (quella dell'anno passato non era mia) il tino, da 3 ql, è sempre lo stesso, per adesso more than enough, since all I did two quintals of grapes, then I took out a twenty liters of grape juice for us.
About the grape juice, I'm trying a new method to try to avoid the formation of many dregs at the bottom: boil it in a pot raised to 70 ° to kill yeast, now wait a couple of days, the bottles and boil it again. The white grape
I hung vinsanto in three months will be crushed, squeezed and put into a keg that I still have to buy. It is important for vinsanto that there are just yeast, you need the mother.
Thanks to ste, his family and friends of the gang harvesters for the great day :-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment