look at the sky and see the tiny insects darting crazy for the opportunity that gives him a glimmer of sun.
look at the sky and see the beautiful flowers of black locust.
I look down and see ... well I can not see rage! The deer usually
now as big as a horse and used to jump fences higher than the Olympic fencing Olympic horses that usually blow ... five feet of net cows was insufficient to stop the intrusion of this ungulate.
the next few days before he lifted his net, after I had fenced the deer had targeted his bit of land. A
is that I do not mind if it were limited to graze the grass or take a scenic walk, but there are about 20 new fruit trees trying to become trees, deer like to eat the seeds of these plants each year, preventing it from growing.
of 20 plants and has visited some 12 seriously damaged, as if it was not enough jelly beans also survived the raid porcupine.
0 comments:
Post a Comment