Purchases I got a bit 'of gifts in recent times.
First it was the turn of Mr. Bento, a fantastic lunch thermos port consists of 4 independent, all in a handy jar of stainless steel insulation. The set comes with Cordura and a spoon / fork.
I'd seen on Flickr (there is also a specific group: Mr. Bento ) and it was love at first sight.
HAD to have one of my own! : P

Today arrived the other package was waiting. The biscuit cutter Brigitte. A classic rectangular scalloped cutters, such as "petit beurre" but with the ability to print Word on the biscuit. Account to try it as soon as possible, the harder it is to decide what to write about my cookies. :)
And then, last but not least, the new camera. Finally a digital SLR of my own! Occasionissima second hand, but almost like new, with 2 goals. All Canon, of course! Now I'll have to study to learn how to use it properly.
0 comments:
Post a Comment